Photo: University of Turku
INFORMATION ABOUT EVENTS
Events in 2023 – information coming soon
- Please see also News section for other possible events of different organisers, that might interest you.
- You are also welcome to offer organising a webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our privacy information for FCFH events and networking: Privacy Notice
- October 5th (9-12 am Finnish time): From berry research to market, responsible organiser University of Oulu. Please find the programme here.
- June 2 nd: FCFH Webinar: Valorising residual biomass in food supply chain, responsible organiser University of Helsinki.
- May 10th (Finland time, EETS 13 – 17): Omics applications in food and nutrition researchJoint Seminar with Raisio Foundation.
- FCFH Webinar on Nutrition, April 8th, please see the progamme here, Responsible organiser: University of Eastern Finland.
Kick-off event on November 1, 2021 (research)
Read more about the event and research topics here:
Kick-off presentations (updated 11.11):
Pitching sessions programme and schedule of individual speakers: